Prep Time: 40 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Chill Time: 4 hrs | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 16 Servings
Truly, this was the best cake I have ever had! This Tiramisu Cake is a must-try! I am 100 per cent sure that you and your loved ones are going to devour it in just minutes. Enjoy!
½ tsp baking powder
½ c strong brewed coffee, espresso preferred – for brushing (120ml)
1 tbsp cornstarch (7g)
6 large Eggs
1 c all-purpose flour, sifted (120g)
1 c granulated white sugar (200g)
½ c strong brewed coffee – espresso preferred, chilled (120ml)
unsweetened cocoa for dusting on top
1+½ c heavy cream, cool (360ml)
4 + ½ c full-fat mascarpone, cold (2.2 pounds / 1000g)
2+½ c powdered sugar sifted (300g)
Decoration to your preference
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Line with parchment paper three 8-inch baking pans.
3. Add eggs into the bowl of the stand mixer. Beat until the texture becomes smooth.
4. Add sugar and beat for 10 minutes or until well blended.
5. Add the baking powder, flour, and cornstarch. Whisk until just mixed.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared pans and spread it evenly.
7. Place the pans inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
8. Remove from the oven and allow the cakes to cool at room temperature.
For the Frosting:
1. Add the mascarpone into the bowl of a stand mixer, then beat until smooth.
2. Add the powdered sugar, then beat until well blended.
3. Add the coffee, then stir until well blended as well.
4. Add the heavy cream and stir until the texture becomes smooth.
1. Put a cake onto a cake stand.
2. Add 1/3 of the coffee, then brush until coated.
3. Add 1/3 of the mascarpone and spread it evenly. Repeat the process once more.
4. Put the second cake over and frost it.
5. Place the cake inside the fridge to chill for 4 hours.
6. Sprinkle cocoa on top.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 3 days.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!