Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 55 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was little. I remember my grandma used to make this Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie all the time! If you want only the best for your family, then you have got to give this recipe a try! The best pie you will ever have is just an hour away from achieving! Okay, enough with the long introduction. It is time to go to your kitchen and start prepping! Have the most wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
3/4 c (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened to room temperature
1 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 c packed brown sugar
1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
1/2 c all-purpose flour
1 c chopped walnuts
Vanilla ice cream (optional but highly recommended, for serving)
1/2 c granulated sugar
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 162 degrees C or 325 degrees F.
2. Add the crust into a deep dish and press it evenly to the bottom and sides.
3. Add eggs into a large bowl, then beat until the texture becomes smooth.
4. Add the sugars and flour, then whisk until well mixed.
5. Add the softened butter and stir until well blended.
6. Add the walnuts and chocolate chips, then stir until well incorporated.
7. Transfer the batter into the prepared crust and spread it evenly.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about an hour or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
9. Remove the pie from the oven and allow it to cool completely at room temperature.
10. Serve and devour with vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!