Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 3 Servings
If you are looking for a quick and easy recipe to try today, then this is the one for you! This Bang Bang Chicken is my go-to food whenever I crave chicken! The sauce alone is more than enough for me! Try this recipe now and I promise you that it will be worth all your time and effort! Feel free to add more ingredients if you wish. Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
1.5 c Chicken Breast, cut into small pieces
1/2 c Buttermilk
3/4 c All-Purpose Flour
As per need Salt
1/4 c Cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/4 teaspoon Red Chili Powder
1 c Panko
For Bang Bang Sauce:
1/2 c Mayonnaise
1/4 c Sweet Chili Sauce
2 tablespoons Frank’s Hot Sauce
A pinch Salt
1 teaspoon White Vinegar
1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
1/2 teaspoon Sugar
1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1. Slice the cleaned chicken breast.
2. Use paper towels to pat them dry.
3. Add all the ingredients for the batter into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
4. Place a frying pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add 2-inch oil and allow it to become hot.
6. Dredge the chicken pieces into the batter and toss until well coated.
7. Coat each chicken with panko.
8. Put them into the hot oil and cook until golden brown. Remove from the pan onto a clean plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess oil.
9. In another mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the Bang Bang Sauce. Stir until well mixed.
10. Add the cooked chicken pieces into the Bang Bang Sauce and toss until well coated.
11. Serve hot and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!