Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This awesome Tuscan Butter Salmon is what you just might need today! The creaminess of this dish is so good. Combined with the salmon and cherry tomatoes, it is just pure perfection! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and loved ones as well. Enjoy!
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
4 (6-ounces) salmon fillets, patted dry with paper towels
Freshly ground black pepper
3 tablespoons butter
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
2 cup baby spinach
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
1/4 cup chopped herbs (such as basil and parsley), plus more for garnish
Lemon wedges, for serving (optional)
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Season with salt and pepper the salmon.
4. Place the salmon into the skillet and cook the skin side for about 6 minutes, then turn and cook the other side for another 2 minutes.
5. Remove the salmon from the skillet onto a clean plate.
6. Turn the heat down to medium, then add butter and allow it to melt.
7. Add the garlic and saute until aromatic.
8. Add the cherry tomatoes, salt, and pepper. Stir and cook for a minute.
9. Add the spinach and cook until wilted completely.
10. Add the Parmesan cheese, heavy cream, and herbs. Stir until well mixed.
11. Turn the heat down to low, then simmer for a few minutes until the volume of the sauce reduces.
12. Put the salmon back to the skillet and spoon the delicious sauce on top. Simmer for another 3 minutes.
13. Remove from the heat and sprinkle more herbs on top, then squeeze lemon.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!