Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 15 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
I will never get tired of recommending this awesome recipe to my friends! It is just too perfect and I know everyone is going to love these chicken and potatoes! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Have the most wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
6 Chicken Thighs
2 c Potatoes red or creamers, cut up in small chunks
2 tablespoons Oil for frying
3 cloves Garlic minced
1.5 c Heavy cream
1/3 c Sun-Dried Tomatoes cut into strips
2 c Spinach
1/2 c Parmesan cheese grated
2 slices bacon chopped
Salt & pepper to taste
1 teaspoon sweet paprika
Parsley for garnish
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Place a pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high.
3. Add 1 tsp of salt and potatoes. Allow the water to boil and cook the potatoes for about 15 minutes.
4. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
5. Place a cast-iron skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
6. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
7. Season with sweet paprika, salt, and pepper on the chicken.
8. Put the chicken into the skillet and cook each side for about 3 minutes. Remove the chicken from the skillet onto a clean plate.
9. Leave 1 tbsp of the grease from the skillet and discard the rest.
10. Add garlic and saute until aromatic.
11. Add the heavy cream and stir until well mixed. Cook for a few minutes until the texture becomes thick.
12. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and spinach. Stir until well mixed.
13. Turn the heat off, then add the Parmesan cheese. Stir until well mixed and melted. Add more seasonings if necessary.
14. Apply cooking spray in a large casserole dish.
15. Arrange the potatoes into the prepared casserole dish, then pour the sauce on top.
16. Put the chicken over the potatoes.
17. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake the chicken and potatoes for about 45 minutes or until done. The potatoes should be fork-tender.
18. Slice the bacon and brown them into the skillet.
19. Sprinkle the crispy bacon over the chicken and potatoes.
20. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
21. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 506kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 199mg | Sodium: 335mg | Potassium: 911mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2120IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 188mg | Iron: 4.1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!