Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Additional Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 15 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
You are so in for a treat! These Twice Baked Potatoes will surely make your day extra special! Give this recipe a try now and prepare to fall in love with them! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
4 large Russet baking potatoes
3 tbsp canola oil
salt and pepper
½ c sour cream (or more to get texture creamy)
4 oz cream cheese
½ c milk
¼ c salted butter
¾ c crumbled bacon (cooked and crumbled, divided)
2 green onions (chopped)
1 ½ c shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 212 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
2. Wash the potatoes and use paper towels to pay them dry.
3. Use a fork to poke 3 times the potatoes all over.
4. Rub the potatoes with olive oil. Make sure to coat them well.
5. Arrange the potatoes onto a baking sheet.
6. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 45 minutes or until fork-tender.
7. Remove from the oven and let the potatoes sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes.
8. Slice lengthwise the potatoes. Scoop out the flesh, then put them into a mixing bowl.
9. In the same bowl with the potato flesh, add cream cheese, sour cream, butter, bacon, 1 cup cheese, chopped onions, and milk. Stir until well combined.
10. Fill each potato skin with the mixture, then sprinkle a generous amount of cheese and bacon on top.
11. Place them inside the oven and bake at 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C for about 10 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
12. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 391kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 569mg | Potassium: 533mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 725IU | Vitamin C: 6.8mg | Calcium: 217mg | Iron: 1.2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!