Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 50 mins | Total Time: 55 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
You won’t be needing anything else today if you only give this recipe a try! All you need for this recipe are two basic ingredients, and you are good to go! Yes, you read it right! Two ingredients that will surely satisfy all your cravings today! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better. Enjoy!
2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil or canola oil
2 c of your favourite BBQ sauce
8-10 chicken thighs and/or drumsticks bone-in, skin on
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Use paper towels to pat dry the chicken pieces.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken, then rub each until well coated.
4. Lay the chicken pieces onto a rimmed baking sheet and arrange them in a single layer. Make sure to put them skin-side down.
5. Place the baking sheet inside the preheated oven and bake the chicken for about 25 minutes or until done.
6. Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Adjust the heat to about 425 degrees F.
7. Brush each chicken piece with the BBQ sauce.
8. Put the baking sheet inside the oven and bake the chicken for another 7 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven, then brush more BBQ sauce and bake for another 7 minutes.
10. Broil for about 5 minutes or until the texture of the chicken skin becomes crisp.
11. Remove from the oven and allow them to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
12. Serve warm and enjoy!
Serving: 2pieces of chicken | Calories: 402kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 815mg | Sugar: 23g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!