Prep Time: 35 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins | Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
Chicken and pasta in one serving? Yes, please! This dish will satisfy all your cravings today, I’m telling you! Feel free to tweak this recipe according to your preference. Enjoy!
1 tsp garlic powder
1 (16 oz) package of Velveeta cheese
2 (10.5 oz) cans of cream of mushroom soup
2 lbs. frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 (10 oz) can of Rotel Tomatoes
1 tsp onion powder
4 oz. cream cheese
1 (16 oz) package of spaghetti
1. Place a large pot on the stove, then add the chicken.
2. Add enough water to submerge the chicken.
3. Turn the heat to medium-low, then cook until tender. Use two forks to shred the chicken into small pieces.
4. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
5. Apply cooking spray to a 13×9-inch baking dish.
6. Place another pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
7. Add the pasta, then cook until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Set aside.
8. In another large pot, add the Velveeta cheese, undiluted cream of mushroom soup, cream cheese, and Rotel with juice. Stir until well blended.
9. Place the pot on the stove and turn the heat to low. Simmer and stir for a few minutes until the cheeses have melted completed.
10. Sprinkle onion powder and garlic powder. Stir until well blended.
11. Add the cooked pasta and shredded chicken. Stir until well combined.
12. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
13. Sprinkle a generous amount of shredded cheddar cheese on top.
14. Place it in the preheated oven and bake for about 20 to 30 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
15. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
16. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!