Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 10 Servings
Every bite of this Vanilla Magic Custard Cake melts in your mouth! It doesn’t get any better than that! Oh, man, you have got to give this recipe a try! I have provided all the ingredients and directions. All you need to do is to follow them step by step for they will guide you to perfection! I am very confident that you are going to love this spectacular cake! Serve this for dessert! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. Enjoy!
1 tbsp water
1 and 1/4 c (150 g) powdered sugar
1/2 c unsalted butter melted and slightly cooled
2 tsp vanilla extract
powdered sugar for dusting
2 c milk-lukewarm
1 c (115g) flour
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 162 degrees C or 325 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in an 8×8-inch baking dish.
3. Add the egg whites into a mixing bowl, then whip until they form stiff peaks.
4. In another mixing bowl, add the powdered sugar and egg yolks. Beat until well blended.
5. Add 1 tbsp of water and melted butter, then beat until well blended.
6. Add the flour, then whisk until well combined.
7. Add the milk and vanilla extract gradually, and beat every addition until well blended.
8. Add the egg whites, then beat until well mixed.
9. Transfer the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
10. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about an hour or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
11. Remove the cake from the oven and allow it cool at room temperature.
12. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!