Turn those simple potatoes into this! Oh, man, you have got to give this recipe, I’m telling you! I am so glad that I gave this recipe a try because I never would have known how awesome these Volcano Potatoes are! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have the most beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
4 large roasting potatoes
8 slices of thin cut streaky bacon
250g grated Red Leicester/ mozzarella mix
75ml double cream, plus extra for serving if you wish
A small handful of chives, finely chopped
Salt & freshly ground black pepper
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C.
2. Coat each potato with olive oil and salt.
3. Arrange the potatoes onto a baking sheet.
4. Place them inside the preheated oven and cook for about an hour. Make sure to flip them after 30 minutes to cook the other side.
5. Remove the potatoes from the oven and allow them to cool at room temperature.
6. Remove the insides of the potatoes with a spoon into a large mixing bowl. Make sure to keep the skins intact.
7. In the same bowl with the potatoes, add the cheese, chives, and cream. Stir everything until well mixed.
8. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
9. Fill each potato skin well with the mixture.
10. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients.
11. Top each with more cheese.
12. Wrap each stuffed potato with two bacon slices. Use a toothpick to seal it.
13. Arrange them onto a baking sheet.
14. Place them inside the oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and the cheese is melted completely.
15. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool at room temperature.
16. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!