Prep: 30 mins | Cook: 4hrs | Total: 4hrs 30 mins | Serving: 10 | Yield: 10 servings
It is our favorite dinnertime dish, and just this cheesy enchiladas casserole alone is fine. This White Chicken Enchilada Slow-Cooker Casserole is easy to make and a perfect weekend dinner loaded with chicken, black pepper, and smooth, cheesy sauce. My family loves enchilada, and we can eat that every day. It is present during gatherings and other occasions. It is a home run with my family. The ingredients complement each other, which makes it more delicious and satisfying. We always rely on this recipe whenever we need something to serve our guests because we are confident that it will not bring us down. Try this recipe for White Chicken Enchilada Slow-Cooker Casserole, and don’t forget to enjoy it with your loved ones.
(15) thigh, boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts
1 (26 oz) can condense cream of chicken soup
(2) cloves garlic, chopped
1 (16 oz) container sour cream
1 (7 oz) can dice green chile peppers
(15) eaches flour tortillas
3 ½ cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 (10 oz) can slice black olives
(1) bunch chives for garnish
(1) pinch black pepper to taste
1. Add and place chicken in a pot, cover with water, and let it boil over high heat, continue boiling until the chicken is done for 10 minutes. Drain, allow the chicken to cool, and cut into small pieces.
2. Put chicken pieces in a large bowl. Stir in soup, garlic, sour cream, and green chiles.
3. Use a non-stick cooking spray, and spray the inside of the slow cooker.
4. Tear tortillas into pieces, and arrange half of the pieces in one overlapping layer across the bottom of the slow cooker. Then arrange half of the chicken, half of the soup, and half of the cheese on top. Repeat with remaining tortillas, chicken, soup, and cheese, and then add black olives on top.
5. Cook it for 3 to 4 hours on a low setting. Add chives on top.
Per Serving: 823.8 calories; fat 44g 68% DV; cholesterol 123.4mg 41% DV; sodium 1930.9mg 77% DV; protein 40g 80% DV; carbohydrates 66.4g 21% DV.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!