Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 2 Servings
If you are looking for a new recipe to try today, then this is one to consider cooking! This Whole Baked Sea Bass is such a delight! My family and I loved it so much that’s why I know that you are going to love it as well! Try it now and prepare to fall in love. Enjoy!
½ -1 c water or oil
1 small onion, sliced and divided
1 small tomato
4-5 garlic cloves
½ bunch parsley
1 tbsp chicken bouillon or cubes, optional
1 lemon (or limes if that’s what’s available)
2 white fish (sea bass, red snapper, or tilapia), approximately 1-2 lbs.; scaled and gutted white fish
½ bunch basil
1-2 c cherry tomatoes
salt and pepper to season
1. Run a knife to the side of the fish to make 4 shallow slits.
2. Squeeze a lemon over the fish and sprinkle salt and pepper. Rub it until well coated.
3. In a food processor, add the chopped tomato, garlic, onion, basil, and parsley. Pulse until a few times, then add oil and pulse again until well blended. You can add chicken bouillon if you like while pulsing
4. Pour the mixture on top of the fish, then rub all sides until well coated. Place it inside the fridge to marinate for 24 hours if you have time.
5. Prepare the oven and preheat to 225 degrees C or 450 degrees F.
6. Apply cooking spray to a roasting pan.
7. Place the fish into the prepared roasting pan.
8. Drizzle 2 tbsp of oil over the fish.
9. Scatter cherry tomatoes around the fish.
10. Place the fish inside the preheated oven and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
11. Remove from the oven and allow the fish to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
12. Serve with potatoes, plantains, etc. Enjoy!
Make sure to use fresh fish for this recipe for the best outcome.\
Calories: 259kcal (13%) | Carbohydrates: 12g (4%) | Protein: 2g (4%)| Sodium: 406mg (18%)| Potassium: 324mg (9%)| Fiber: 2g (8%)| Sugar: 5g (6%)| Vitamin A: 585IU (12%)| Vitamin C: 40mg (48%)| Calcium: 35mg (4%)| Iron: 0.8mg (4%)
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!