Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
Oh, my! A big thanks to my dear friend, Anita, for this awesome recipe! I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! As perfect as this recipe already is, you are more than welcome to add more ingredients to it if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! If you have leftover chicken, then you have got to give this recipe a try! Anyway, don’t forget to share this with your peers as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1½ pound chopped cooked chicken
1 c sour cream
1 (10.75-ounces) can Cream of Chicken soup
1 (10.75-ounces) can Cream of Celery soup
1 (6-ounces) box cornbread stuffing, uncooked (Stove Top or Pepperidge Farm)
1 c chicken broth
4 tablespoons melted butter
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. Scatter the chopped chicken into the prepared baking pan.
4. In a mixing bowl, add cream of celery soup, sour cream, and cream of chicken soup. Stir until well blended.
5. Sprinkle the stuffing on top of the soup mixture.
6. In a mixing bowl, add the melted butter and broth. Stir until well blended.
7. Pour the mixture on top of everything.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until done.
9. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
10. Serve warm and enjoy!
I used rotisserie chicken for this recipe.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!