Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
The name of this dish speaks for itself! It is Yummy indeed! I have listed all the ingredients and directions. You just need to follow them step by step for they will guide you to perfection! Serve this dish over rice or mashed potatoes, and you have yourself a meal to remember! Make sure to add more ingredients if you wish. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. I know that they are going to love it as much as we do. Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
1½ pound chopped cooked chicken
1 c sour cream
1 (10.75-ounces) can Cream of Chicken soup
1 (10.75-ounces) can Cream of Celery soup
1 (6-ounces) box cornbread stuffing, uncooked (Stove Top or Pepperidge Farm)
1 c chicken broth
4 tablespoons melted butter
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. Put the chicken pieces into the prepared baking dish and spread them on the bottom.
4. In a mixing bowl, add the cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, and sour cream. Stir until well blended.
5. Pour the mixture over the chicken pieces and spread it evenly.
6. Sprinkle the stuffing on top of the soup mixture.
7. In a small mixing bowl, add butter melted butter and broth. Stir until well blended.
8. Pour the mixture over the chicken mixture and spread it evenly.
9. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until done.
10. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Feel free to use any part of the chicken for this recipe. I used rotisserie chicken.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!