Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 50 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins | Yield: 1 Loaf
This Banana Bread is the definition of perfection! Oh, man, you have got to give this recipe a try! This Banana bread will surely become your favourite after one bite. Serve it with your favourite cup of coffee and you have yourself a snack to remember! Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
2 overripe bananas
½ c canola oil
½ c milk
½ c caster sugar
½ c brown sugar, lightly packed
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 ½ c plain flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 160 degrees C or 320 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×5-inch loaf tin.
3. Add the bananas into a large mixing bowl, then mash them.
4. Add the eggs, milk, oil, vanilla essence, and sugars. Stir until well blended.
5. In another mixing bowl, sift the baking powder, flour, and salt.
6. Transfer the flour mixture into the egg mixture and stir until well mixed.
7. Transfer the batter into the prepared baking tin and spread it evenly.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
9. Remove from the oven and allow the banana bread to cool at room temperature for at least 10 minutes.
10. Serve and enjoy!
1. Feel free to use any type of oil for this recipe.
2. You can also use self-rising flour for this recipe.
3. Place any leftovers in an airtight container. They can last up to 4 days at room temperature.
4. Place it inside the freezer and it can last up to 6 months. Just make sure to let it cool at room temperature first.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 358 | TOTAL FAT: 16g | SATURATED FAT: 1.6g | TRANS FAT: 0g | UNSATURATED FAT: 0g | CHOLESTEROL: 46.3mg | SODIUM: 143.7mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 50.7g | FIBER: 1.6g | SUGAR: 30.4g | PROTEIN: 4.6g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!