Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 4 hrs | Total Time: 4 hrs 10 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
You have not tasted the best beef brisket because you haven’t tried this recipe yet! Oh, man, this recipe is a must-try, I’m telling you! Imagine a brisket smothered in a delicious spice rub and barbecue sauce! It is time to go to your kitchen and start prepping, am I right? Feel free to modify this recipe if you prefer. I know that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better. Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
4 lbs beef brisket
1/3 c brisket rub homemade or store-bought
1/2 c beef broth
2 c barbecue sauce homemade or store-bought, divided use
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 150 degrees C or 300 degrees F.
2. Rub the meat with brisket rub. Make sure to coat it well.
3. Apply cooking spray in a large baking dish.
4. Add the beef broth and spread it evenly on the bottom of the baking dish.
5. Put the meat over the broth.
6. Spread 1 cup of barbecue sauce over the meat.
7. Cover it with aluminium foil.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 3 1/2 hours or until done.
9. Apply cooking spray on a sheet pan.
10. Remove the meat from the baking dish, then transfer it onto the prepared pan.
11. Brush the top of the brisket with 1/4 cup of barbecue sauce.
12. Put it back inside the oven and broil for another 5 minutes or until the sauce caramelizes.
13. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
14. Slice into even pieces.
15. Serve with the rest of the sauce. Enjoy!
Calories: 406kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 141mg | Sodium: 969mg | Potassium: 922mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 160IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 5mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!