Pasta, veggies, and a delicious dressing! This spectacular dish is to die for! The best thing about this dish is the veggies! They give such a refreshing taste to every bite. Just by looking at it, you will have a concrete idea of how it would taste! A must-try recipe that you and your loved ones are going to enjoy. Try it now and prepare to fall in love!
1 red onion, diced
1 can of sliced black olives, drained
1 green bell pepper, diced
2 zucchinis, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 cucumber, diced
1 pound spaghetti, cooked and drained
1 1/2 c cherry tomatoes, halved
For the dressing:
1/2 tsp celery seed
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp paprika
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1 bottle of Italian dressing
1/2 c Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Place a large pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
2. Add the spaghetti and a bit of salt, then cook for a few minutes until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
3. Meanwhile, add tomatoes, zucchini, black olives, bell peppers, onion, and cucumber to a large mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed.
4. In another mixing bowl, add sesame seeds, Italian dressing, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, celery seed, and paprika. Whisk until well blended.
5. Add the al dente pasta into the bowl with the veggies.
6. Pour the dressing over the pasta, then toss everything until well combined.
7. Cover with plastic wrap, then place it in the fridge to chill for about 3 hours.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Feel free to add more veggies to this dish if you like.
Always make sure to serve this chilled for the best experience!
This dish is perfect to go with bread or fried dishes.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!