Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 10mins | Total: 30 mins | Servings: 6 | Yield: 6 servings
This recipe for Chicken Club Pasta Salad in a creamy Italian style salad dressing is a tasty, satisfying salad with corkscrew pasta, chicken, bacon, tomato, cheese, in a creamy. When looking on the internet, I found this recipe and wanted to try it, as I love chicken and bacon. I believe it has, to date, been one of the best choices I’ve made.
This recipe takes the same ingredients and mixes them with chewy pasta instead of toasted sourdough for a pasta salad that is a perfect addition to any potluck or picnic that is more than welcome. It is hard to pick your favorite salad if that truly exists because there are just so many salad recipes that you can choose from, and they have their uniqueness. But this Chicken Club Pasta Salad always have a place on top of my list, with this recipe I don’t have to pick my favorite, I’ll just enjoy the moment when I eat this salad.
8 oz corkscrew-shaped pasta
¾ cup Italian-style salad dressing
¼ cup mayonnaise
2 cups chopped, cooked rotisserie chicken
(12) slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
1 cup cubed Muenster cheese
1 cup chopped celery
1 cup chopped green bell pepper
8 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
(1) avocado – peeled, pitted, and chopped
1. Let a large pot boil with lightly salted water. Add and cook pasta in the boiling water until cooked through but firm to the bite for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then drain and rinse under cold water.
2. Add and whisk Italian-style dressing and mayonnaise together in a large bowl. Stir pasta, chicken, bacon, Muenster cheese, celery, green bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, and avocado into dressing until evenly coated.
1. If you make and serve this salad right away, add ample dressing to taste and coat all ingredients.
2. Any sort of pasta you wish to use is alright, but for this recipe, I suggest the corkscrew pasta.
Per Serving: 485.5 calories; fat 30.1g 46% DV; cholesterol 47.9mg 16% DV; sodium 723mg 29% DV; protein 19.2g 38% DV; carbohydrates 37.1g 12% DV.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!