Hello, friends! I hope you are all doing well today. This recipe I am sharing with you today is my masterpiece! See, I am not a very skilled cook, but I make the best Deviled Eggs! Well, you just have to try this recipe and taste them yourself! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. For example, if you want a spicy version, just simply add chilli powder into the egg yolk mixture. Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. Don’t forget to share this with your loved ones as well. I am sure that they will be amazed by these luscious treats. Enjoy!
14 hard-cooked eggs
1/2 c mayonnaise
1/2 c sour cream
1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/3 c crumbled cooked bacon
1/4 c (1 oz) finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
2 tbsp chopped fresh chives or scallion (green onion) tops
1. Cut the eggs into two, lengthwise.
2. Scoop out the egg yolks and place them into a mixing bowl.
3. Set aside 24 slices of egg whites.
4. Chop the rest of the egg whites, about four into very small pieces.
5. Use a fork to mash the egg yolks.
6. In the bowl with the mashed egg yolks, add sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, and pepper. Stir until well blended.
7. Add the crumbled bacon, cheese, chives, and finely chopped egg whites. Stir everything until well combined.
8. Stuff each egg white with the yolk mixture. Make sure to stuff them well.
9. Garnish each deviled egg with a generous amount of freshly chopped scallions or chives.
10. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!