Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Everybody loves fried rice, right? Well, it is my favourite so I going to assume that most of us love it! This recipe I am sharing with you today is so easy that I am sure that you can make it! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so you just have to follow them for they will guide you to perfection! Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
4 tbsp olive oil or butter divided
1/2 yellow onion diced
1/2 c diced carrot
2 cloves garlic minced or pressed
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 large eggs beaten
3 c leftover unseasoned cooked rice chilled
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
2 tbsp hoisin sauce
1/2 tbsp chilli garlic sauce plus more to taste
1/2 c frozen peas
1 tsp sesame oil
salt to taste
cilantro, green onions, sesame seeds, sriracha for garnish, if desired
1. Place a non-stick skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add about 2 tbsp of butter and allow it to melt.
3. Add the onion, ginger, garlic, carrot, and black pepper. Saute for about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are soft and aromatic.
4. Shove the vegetables to one side of the skillet, then add another 2 tbsp of butter in the middle of the skillet and allow it to melt.
5. Add egg and scramble.
6. Combine all the ingredients.
7. Add the cooked rice and toss until well coated with the rest of the ingredients.
8. Add vinegar, soy sauce, chilli garlic sauce, peas, and hoisin. Stir until well combined.
9. Cook for a few minutes until hot. Make sure to stir continuously.
10. Drizzle sesame oil on top, then season with salt and pepper if needed.
11. Garnish with your preferred toppings.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!