Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
A big thanks to my good friend, Anthony, for sharing this recipe with me. This Garbage Bread is just too perfect! Oh, man, you have got to give this one a try! This is perfect to go with your favorite pasta dish. Enjoy!
1 tbsp steak seasoning (I used McCormick)
12 oz. Velveeta, cubed
1/2 lb. chopped bacon
1 c chopped onion
1 (13.8 oz.) thin crust pizza dough (I used Pillsbury)
1 1/2 c grated cheddar jack cheese
1 lb. lean ground beef
salt & pepper to taste
1/2 c mayonnaise
2 tbsp ketchup
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 218 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
2. Line with parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
3. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-low.
4. Add the bacon and cook until crispy. Transfer the bacon onto a clean plate. Discard accumulated fat from the skillet.
5. In the empty skillet, add the ground beef. Cook until crumbly and brown.
6. Add the onions, then sauté until translucent. Discard any excess fat.
7. Reduce the heat down to low, then put the bacon back into the skillet. Sprinkle steak seasoning and stir until well mixed.
8. Add the Velveeta, then stir until melted completely and well blended. Remove the skillet from the stove.
9. Add the pizza dough to the prepared baking sheet and unroll it.
10. Add the meat mixture over the dough and spread it evenly.
11. Sprinkle a generous amount of grated cheese on top of the meat layer.
12. Roll the pizza from end to end, then seal the sides.
13. Place it in the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until it turns golden brown.
14. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
15. Serve and enjoy!
For the Sauce:
1. Add ketchup, mayonnaise, pepper, and salt into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well blended.
2. Serve with the bread. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!