Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Pressure Cook: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid! I remember my Pops used to cook this all the time! As years went by, he had many recipes, but this one will surely have a very special place in my heart! I love the simplicity of this. From the ingredients to the directions, everything about this recipe is just too perfect! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 pound Italian style frozen meatballs
8 ounces spaghetti noodles (½ box) (broken in half)
2 c water
1 c beef broth
1 (24 ounces) jar of your favourite spaghetti sauce
1. In a 6-quart Instant Pot, add the frozen meatballs and arrange them on the bottom.
2. Add the spaghetti noodles over the meatballs and spread them evenly.
3. Add the broth and water over the noodles.
4. Add the pasta sauce over everything.
5. Cover and seal the Instant Pot.
6. Press the “Pressure Cook” button and cook for about 10 minutes.
7. Do a quick release to release the pressure.
8. Remove the cover and stir until well combined and thick.
9. Serve hot and enjoy!
Break the noodles if they stick together.
Calories: 554kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 1188mg | Potassium: 1047mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 735IU | Vitamin C: 12.7mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 3.6mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!