Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
Cook your spaghetti in a very easy way! All you need is an Instant Pot to do all the work for you and these simple ingredients. I’m sure that lunch or dinner will be awesome if you give this recipe a try! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to take this very simple recipe to the next level! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. Enjoy!
1 tbsp olive oil
1 pound lean ground beef
½ tsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
12 ounces spaghetti noodles
1 (24 ounces) jar marinara sauce
3 c warm water
1 14.5 ounces can dice tomatoes (undrained)
2 tbsp fresh basil (optional)
Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Press the “Saute” button on the Instant Pot.
2. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Sprinkle Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt over the ground beef.
4. Add the ground beef into the hot oil. Stir and cook until crumbly and brown.
5. Press the “Cancel” button.
6. Split the spaghetti noodles into two, then arrange them in a criss-cross pattern on top of the ground meat.
7. Pour in water, marinara sauce, and tomato slices. Press the pasta with a spoon and make sure that they are covered with the sauce.
8. Cover the pot and cook for about 8 minutes on high pressure.
9. Press the “Cancel” button, then release the pressure.
10. Give it a nice stir until well combined.
11. Garnish each serving with freshly chopped basil and a generous amount of Parmesan cheese.
12. Serve hot and enjoy!
Make sure to use warm or hot water for a faster cooking time.
I used a 6-quart Instant Pot for this recipe.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 444
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!