If you are having guests over today, and you still can’t decide what dish to serve, then let me help you with that! This Philly Cheesesteak Casserole is super easy to make yet very delicious! I’m sure everyone is going to love this. You can enjoy this casserole in just about an hour! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well!
4 large Eggs
1/4 c hеаvу сrеаm
1 tsp hоt ѕаuсе
2 bеll рерреrѕ
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp ѕеаѕоnеd salt (Lawry’s or Morton’s)
4 ѕlісеѕ Prоvоlоnе cheese
1 сlоvе gаrlіс, minced
1/2 уеllоw оnіоn
1 1/2 lbs. lеаn grоund bееf
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 9×9-inch baking dish.
3. Slice the onions and peppers into small cuts.
4. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add ground beef, then cook for a few minutes until crumbly and brown.
6. Add the minced garlic, onion, and peppers. Sauté for a few minutes until aromatic and soft. Sprinkle seasoned salt to taste. Discard any accumulated fat.
7. Move the meat mixture into the greased baking dish and spread it evenly.
8. Break the cheese and scatter them over the mixture.
9. In a mixing bowl, add Worcestershire sauce, eggs, hot sauce, and cream. Beat until well blended.
10. Add the egg mixture on top of the beef and spread it evenly. Make sure to cover it well.
11. Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake the casserole for about 35 minutes or until done.
12. Remove the casserole from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
13. Serve and enjoy!
You can add more cheese if you like.
Sprinkle your preferred herbs on top to garnish.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!