Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This awesome recipe was given to me by my dear friend, Alexa. I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! Give this recipe a try if you want to taste it as well! Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
8 oz penne pasta
1 1/4 pounds ground beef
2 tbsp butter
8 oz white button mushrooms sliced
1 medium onion chopped
1 green pepper chopped
1 (10.5 oz) can of French onion soup
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp cornstarch
1/3 pound coarsely chopped provolone cheese
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the pasta on how to cook it.
2. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
3. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add the ground beef and cook until brown.
5. Remove the ground beef from the skillet onto a clean plate.
6. In the same pan with the sausage fat, add 2 tablespoons of butter and allow it to melt.
7. Add the mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Add peppers and onions. Cook for 2 more minutes or until translucent.
9. Turn the heat down to low, then add Worcestershire sauce and French onion soup. Stir until well mixed.
10. In a mixing bowl, add 2 tbsp of cold water and cornstarch. Whisk until well mixed.
11. Pour the mixture into the skillet and stir until well mixed. The texture of the sauce should become thick.
12. Add the drained pasta and cooked beef as well as the veggies. Stir until well.
13. Add the provolone cheese and stir until well mixed and melted completely.
14. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
15. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!