Prep Time: 12 mins | Cook Time: 18 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 18 Servings
If you are looking for the best muffin recipe, then this is your lucky day! These delicious muffins will surely make your day extra special! A big thanks to my good friend, May, for sharing this recipe with me. Try it now and prepare to fall in love. Enjoy!
1 (15 ounces) can of pumpkin (pure pumpkin puree)
2 large Eggs
1/2 c vegetable oil
1 3/4 c all-purpose flour
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 c packed brown sugar
1 tbsp pumpkin spice
1/2 tsp salt
1 c granulated sugar
CREAM CHEESE SWIRL:
1 large Egg yolk
1/4 c granulated sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
8 ounces cream cheese
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Line the muffin pans with baking paper.
3. Add the pumpkin spice, salt, flour, and baking soda into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well blended.
4. In a separate bowl, add brown sugar, pumpkin, and sugar. Whisk until mixed.
5. Add the vanilla extract, eggs, and vegetable oil. Beat until well blended.
6. Add the flour mixture gradually, and beat every addition until well blended.
7. Transfer the batter to the muffin tins and spread it evenly.
8. Add cream cheese, vanilla extract, sugar, and egg yolk to a mixing bowl. Beat until well blended.
9. Add 1 tbsp of the cream cheese mixture on top of each muffin. Swirl it with a toothpick.
10. Place the muffins in the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
11. Remove from the oven and allow the muffins to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 200 | TOTAL FAT: 10g | TRANS FAT: 0g | CHOLESTEROL: 5mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 28g | FIBER: 2g | SUGAR: 18g | PROTEIN: 3g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!