Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
In just 15 minutes, you will surely have the best noodle dish ever! Try this very easy recipe, and I promise you that it will be the best decision you will ever make today! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you like. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a spectacular day, everyone, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
6-8 cloves of garlic minced
1-2 tbsp sugar coconut or light brown sugar. Or you could use hoisin.
8 ounces thin rice noodles 1 MM or S
3 tbsp soy sauce or tamari, or a gluten-free soy sauce
1 c green onions, diced and divided. about 2 bunches
3 tbsp salted butter
1. Place a large pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
2. Add the rice noodles and cook for about 4 minutes or until firm to bite. Drain and rinse the noodles immediately with cold water.
3. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
4. Add butter and allow it to melt.
5. Add garlic and 3/4 cup of scallions, then sauté until aromatic and soft.
6. Add the sugar and stir until well blended.
7. Add soy sauce and stir until well blended as well. Simmer the mixture for a minute.
8. Add the noodles, then toss until well coated by the delicious sauce. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
9. Transfer the Garlic Fried Noodles onto a clean serving plate.
10. Sprinkle green onions on top to garnish.
11. Drizzle chilli garlic sauce on top.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Feel free to use honey or hoisin sauce for this recipe instead of sugar.
You can also add chicken, pork, or shrimp if you like.
Calories: 325kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 949mg | Potassium: 133mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 512IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!