Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This recipe will always have a very special place in my heart! Enjoy this Parmesan Crusted Chicken with less guilt! You don’t need to bother using oil because all you need is an Air Fryer to do the job for you! A somewhat healthy dish that you and your loved ones are going to love! Anyway, I have listed all the things you will be needing so just follow these easy steps for they will guide you to perfection! I promise you that this recipe is worth all your time and effort today! Have a spectacular day, everyone, and I hope you are all well today! Do me a favour, will you? Make sure that everyone gets this recipe. They all deserve an awesome recipe to try in the comfort of their home. Enjoy!
1 c real mayonnaise
1 c panko bread crumbs
2 Large Chicken breasts
1 c Parmesan shredded
1. Slice each chicken breast into two.
2. Cover each chicken slice with plastic wrap, then use a meat tenderizer to gently pound each to even sizes.
3. Coat each chicken slice with mayonnaise.
4. In a small mixing bowl, add the Parmesan cheese and Panko crumbs. Stir until well blended.
5. Coat each chicken slice with the Parmesan-Panko mixture. Make sure to coat each generously and shake off any excess.
6. Prepare the Air Fryer and preheat to about 180 degrees C or 390 degrees F.
7. Lay the coated chicken slices in a single layer into the preheated Air Fryer.
8. Cook the chicken slices for about 15 minutes. Make sure to flip them after 10 minutes to cook the other sides.
9. Serve right away. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 663 | TOTAL FAT: 50g | SATURATED FAT: 11g | TRANS FAT: 0g | UNSATURATED FAT: 38g | CHOLESTEROL: 89mg | SODIUM: 930mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 20g | FIBER: 1g | SUGAR: 2g | PROTEIN: 30g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!