Yield: 9 Servings
These homemade biscuits are simply the best! Serve them with your favorite dishes, and you have yourself a meal to remember! The taste of the butter made these biscuits extra flavorful! Soft from the inside and crispy on the outside, you can never go wrong with these Butter Swim Biscuits! I got this recipe a couple of months ago, and I’m still in love with it to this day! Here you go! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step for they will guide you to perfection! This recipe can yield up to 9 servings so everyone gets one! In less than an hour, you will thank me for sharing this recipe with you. Enjoy!
2 teaspoons salt
2 c buttermilk
4 teaspoons baking powder
4 teaspoons sugar
1 stick butter
2 1/2 c all-purpose flour
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 225 degrees C or 450 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Whisk until well mixed.
3. Add the buttermilk, then stir again, it forms into a dough.
4. Add butter into a heat-proof bowl, then place it inside the microwave and heat for a minute or until melted completely.
5. Transfer the melted butter into an 8×8-inch baking dish.
6. Add the dough over the melted butter and spread it evenly with a spatula.
7. Slice the dough into 9 even squares.
8. Place the dough inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until it turns golden brown.
9. Remove from the oven and allow the biscuits to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
10. Serve warm with raspberry jam. Enjoy!
You can serve these biscuits any time of the day.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!