Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This recipe is by far the easiest of all! In just about 20 minutes, you will surely enjoy these delicious baked chicken breasts! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step and you are good to go! By the way, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. You are more than welcome to add cheese! Yeah, I tried it once and it was so good! Serve these chicken breasts with rice or mashed potatoes, you have yourself a meal to remember! Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts about 4 medium-size breasts
2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp paprika or chilli powder
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 125 degrees C or 450 degrees F.
2. Use a meat mallet to pound each chicken breast into thin pieces.
3. Appy olive oil in a 9×13-inch baking dish.
4. Drizzle oil all over the chicken breasts.
5. Arrange the chicken breasts into the prepared baking dish.
6. Add garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and chilli powder into a small mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed.
7. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with the seasonings. Make sure to rub them until well coated.
8. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until done.
9. Remove from the oven and cover the chicken breasts with aluminium foil. Allow them to sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 563mg | Potassium: 559mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 45IU | Vitamin C: 1.8mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 0.6mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!