Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
I love this dish so much! Oh, man, if you are looking for a new and easy recipe to try, then you have got to give this one a try! Feel free to add more ingredients and tweak the recipe to your liking. I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. By the way, don’t forget to share this with your loved ones. Enjoy!
4 tbsp Avocado Oil, (divided)
12 oz Cremini Mushrooms, (sliced)
2 c Baby Spinach, (packed)
6 Large Eggs
3/4 c Shredded Cheese Blend (mozzarella, Monterey jack, cheddar), – divided
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Place a 10-inch cast-iron skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Add tablespoons of oil and allow it to become hot.
4. Add the mushrooms and sauté until translucent.
5. Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
6. Remove the veggies from the skillet.
7. In a mixing bowl, add the eggs, 1/2 cup of cheese, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well mixed.
8. Add the egg mixture into the skillet. Stir and cook until done.
9. Put the veggies back to the skillet and place them over the eggs. Cook for another 3 minutes.
10. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
11. Remove from the heat and place it inside the preheated oven and bake for 5 minutes.
12. Broil for 2 more minutes or until done.
13. Remove from the oven and allow the Mushroom Spinach Frittata to cool at room temperature.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 235 | Total Fat 19g | Saturated Fat 6g | Trans Fat 0g | Unsaturated Fat 12g | Cholesterol 204mg | Sodium 158mg | Carbohydrates 3g | Fiber 1g | Sugar 1g | Protein 12g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!