Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 8 mins | Total Time: 13 mins | Yield: 8 Pancakes
This recipe will always have a special place in my heart. This was my Grandma’s favourite to serve for us when we were little. I am so grateful to her for teaching me this recipe. I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Serve these heavenly pancakes for breakfast and you have yourself a meal to remember! By the way, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot with this very easy recipe! Anyway, enough with the long introduction. It is time to prepare, right? Have a beautiful day ahead, friends. Do me a favour, will you? Smile today and spread love. The world could use some love. Enjoy!
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon ground all-spice
1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
pinch sea salt
1/4 cup pure pumpkin puree
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 cup unsweetened nondairy milk
1-3 tablespoons vegan butter (for cooking)
1. Place a non-stick pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-low.
2. Add the spices, flours, sea salt, and baking powder into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
3. Add the maple syrup, pumpkin puree, and milk. Whisk until well mixed.
4. Add butter into the pan and spread it evenly.
5. Spoon the batter into the hot butter and form pancakes. Cook each side for about 2 minutes. Make sure to check it constantly to prevent them from burning.
6. Place the pancakes onto a serving plate.
7. Serve hot with maple syrup and vegan butter. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!