Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 50 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 6 Servings
This will be the best meal you will ever make today! You need this in your life, I’m telling you! Invite your friends and family. Surprise them with the spectacular outcome of your work! Have a beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, or 2 cups diced rotisserie chicken
Salt/Pepper, to taste
2 1/2 c chicken broth
2 tbsp butter
1 1/4 c white long-grain rice, uncooked
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
½ c milk
½ c sour cream
2 c shredded cheddar cheese, separated
2 c fresh broccoli florets, uncooked
10.5 ounces Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried thyme
2 tbsp melted butter
1 c Ritz crackers, crushed
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Slice the chicken into small pieces, then toss them with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper until well seasoned.
3. Place a large pot on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add butter and allow it to melt.
5. Add the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
6. Add olive oil, rice, and chicken broth. Stir until well mixed and allow it to boil.
7. Turn the heat down to medium-low. Cover the pot and simmer for about 7 minutes.
8. Remove the cover, then add the broccoli and cook for a few minutes.
9. Turn the heat off and cover. Let the rice rest for about 10 minutes. Make sure not to stir.
10. Add the soup, cooked chicken, seasonings, 1/2 cheddar cheese, and sour cream.
11. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch casserole dish.
12. Transfer the mixture into the prepared casserole dish and spread it evenly.
13. Cover with foil, then place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
14. Meanwhile, mix crumbled crackers and melted butter. Spread the mixture over the casserole and bake for another 10 minutes.
15. Remove from the oven and allow the casserole to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
16. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 511kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 1174mg | Potassium: 470mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1068IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 376mg | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!