Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This quick and easy recipe will surely make your day very satisfied! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Feel free to add more ingredients to this very basic set of ingredients. By the way, don’t forget to share this with your loved ones as well. Have a wonderful day, friends. Do me a favour, will you? Smile today! Enjoy!
16 oz brown rice noodles
3 large cloves garlic or 4-5 small
1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
1 tablespoon oil
⅔ c creamy peanut butter (low/no salt*)
4 tablespoons low sodium tamari or soy sauce
⅓-1 c hot water (hot water mixes with peanut butter more easily than cold)
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
1-2 tablespoons sriracha
1-2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (can omit for less spice)
Optional: 2 teaspoons chilli garlic sauce
1. Place a large pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
2. Add the noodles and cook until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
3. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and allow it to become hot.
5. Add the minced garlic and sauté until aromatic.
6. Add the grated ginger and sauté for another minute or until brown.
7. Remove the pan from the heat, then add the rest of the ingredients for the sauce. Stir until well combined.
8. Add more seasonings if needed.
9. Pour half of the sauce into the al dente pasta and toss until well combined.
10. Garnish with scallions, red pepper flakes, and crushed peanuts.
11. Serve with veggies and enjoy!
Serving: 1bowl | Calories: 465kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 8.6g | Fat: 16.5g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!