Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
Oh, my! I have never tried anything like this before and I am so glad that I decided to give it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! A big thanks to my sister, Cathy, for this! If you are reading this, I want you to know that I love you! Anyway, I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients to this. Well, you will only need a very minimal set of ingredients so additional ingredients will surely make this even better! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 (10 inches) angel food cake
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1 c white sugar
1 (8 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced
1 (18 oz) jar strawberry glaze
1. Slice the cake into small pieces.
2. Scatter the cake pieces into a 9×13-inch baking dish.
3. Add sugar and cream cheese into a mixing bowl. Beat until well blended.
4. Add the whipped topping and stir until just mixed.
5. Use your hands to mash the cake pieces.
6. Pour the cream cheese mixture on top of the cake and spread it evenly.
7. Add glaze and strawberries into a mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed.
8. Scatter the coated strawberries on top of the cream cheese.
9. Place it inside the fridge to chill for a couple of hours.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Feel free to use a trifle dish for this recipe. It is fun to use trifle because of all the layers! I highly recommend you try it!
Calories: 260.8 | Protein: 3.2g 6% | Carbohydrates: 36.3g 12% | Dietary Fiber: 1g 4% | Sugars: 22.6g | Fat: 11g 17% | Saturated Fat: 7.6g 38% | Cholesterol: 27.4mg 9% | Vitamin A Iu: 339.1IU 7% | Niacin Equivalents: 0.9mg 7% | Vitamin C: 20.1mg 33% | Folate: 18mcg 5% | Calcium: 51.6mg 5% | Iron: 0.5mg 3% | Magnesium: 8.2mg 3% | Potassium: 99.4mg 3% | Sodium: 241.8mg 10% | Calories From Fat: 99
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!