Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 18 Servings
Last week, my friends from high school went to the house. We had a lot of catching up. Of course, food was essential at that moment. I cooked a lot but the one thing that they loved the most was the dessert! I admit that it was pretty good! That dessert was this 15-minute Strawberry Angel Food Dessert! Yes, you read it right. In just about 15 minutes, you will surely have the best dessert ever! I have listed all the things you will be needing so you just have to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. My only advice to you is to be very generous with the number of strawberries that you are going to add! Just do it and thank me later! Also, always serve this cold for the best experience! Have a wonderful day, everyone, and I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. Enjoy!
1 (10 inches) angel food cake
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1 c white sugar
1 (8 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced
1 (18 oz) jar strawberry glaze
1. In a 9×13-inch baking dish, add the cake and crumble it.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, add sugar and cream cheese. Beat until well blended.
3. Add the whipped topping and beat until well blended.
4. Add the cream cheese mixture into the crumbled cake and spread it evenly.
5. In a medium mixing bowl, add the glaze and strawberries. Toss until the strawberries are well coated.
6. Spread the mixture on top of the cream cheese.
7. Place it inside the fridge to chill for a few hours.
8. Serve cold and enjoy!
Calories: 260.8 | Protein: 3.2g 6% | Carbohydrates: 36.3g 12% | Dietary Fiber: 1g 4% | Sugars: 22.6g | Fat: 11g 17% | Saturated Fat: 7.6g 38% | Cholesterol: 27.4mg 9% | Vitamin A Iu: 339.1IU 7% | Niacin Equivalents: 0.9mg 7% | Vitamin C: 20.1mg 33% | Folate: 18mcg 5% | Calcium: 51.6mg 5% | Iron: 0.5mg 3% | Magnesium: 8.2mg 3% | Potassium: 99.4mg 3% | Sodium: 241.8mg 10% | Calories From Fat: 99
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!