Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
All you need for this recipe are three ingredients, yes, three basic ingredients that I’m pretty sure you already have right now! This 3-Ingredient Italian Chicken is total comfort food! It’s so easy to make and it’s enough for my family because it yields 4 servings! This is a must-try recipe that you will surely enjoy preparing! It only takes one hour to cook and it’s ready to be devoured. Don’t forget to read the notes below for some tips!
1 envelope dry Italian salad dressing mix
3-4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts -OR-thighs
1/2 c brown sugar
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the salad dressing and brown sugar. Stir until well blended.
3. Add the chicken breasts into the bowl with the sugar mixture, then toss until well coated.
4. Transfer the chicken breasts into a 9×13-inch baking pan and arrange them in a single layer.
5. Sprinkle the rest of the sugar mixture on top of the chicken breasts in the baking pan.
6. Place the pan inside the preheated oven and bake the chicken breasts for about 45 to 60 minutes or until done. Make sure to brush the chicken breasts with the accumulated juice during the baking process.
7. Remove from the oven and allow the chicken to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Add 1 pound of green beans to this dish to make it a complete meal.
Feel free to add mushrooms as well if you like.
Double the recipe if you are serving more than four people.
I like to serve this with rice sometimes. It goes very well with rice!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 493 kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 72g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 218mg | Sodium: 429mg | Potassium: 1295mg | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 102IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!