Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid. I remember my Grandma used to make this all the time! I can’t remember a day where she wasn’t in the kitchen. She was always preparing something to eat. Let me share with you one of her recipes. This will be the best thing you will ever have today, I’m telling you! All you need to do is to follow these directions that I provided and you are good to go! Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
3-4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts -OR-thighs
1/2 c brown sugar
1 envelope dry Italian salad dressing mix
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. In a small mixing bowl, add the salad dressing and brown sugar. Stir until well blended.
3. Add the chicken breasts and toss until well coated with the mixture.
4. Apply cooking spray in a 13×9-inch baking dish.
5. Arrange the chicken breasts into the prepared baking dish.
6. Sprinkle the rest of the sugar mixture on top of the chicken breasts.
7. Place the chicken breasts inside the preheated oven and bake for about an hour or until done. Make sure to baste them from time to time.
8. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
9. Serve and enjoy!
1. Add 1 pound of green beans to make this recipe a complete meal.
2. Feel free to add mushrooms as well if you prefer.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 493kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 72g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 218mg | Sodium: 429mg | Potassium: 1295mg | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 102IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!