Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10mins | Additional: 2 mins | Total: 22 mins | Servings: 24 | Yield: 2 dozen cookies
These chewy, moist, 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies from my childhood gives me a lot of unforgettable memories. It’s delicious, perfectly peanut butter, and has the right amount of sugar to please our sweet tooths. One of the fastest and easiest desserts you’ll ever make, and they’re great for when those cravings for peanut butter.
They’re also a fun dessert to make with kids, and they can do much of the work preparing the dough, the only time they will need adult supervision is when the part of baking comes. Plus, this is the absolute best pastry to start if you’re new to baking. A perfect cookie of all ages will enjoy ad with its simplicity and irresistible taste
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup white sugar
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Add and mix peanut butter, sugar, and egg in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Then roll the mixture into small balls, arrange it on a baking sheet, flatten each with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern.
3. In the preheated oven, bake it for 10 minutes. In the baking sheet, allow cooling for 2 minutes before moving to a plate.
1. For better results, use smooth peanut butter. It is safer to avoid natural peanut butter because it does not contain any salt, and the cookies appear to spread more and come out slightly more crisply.
2. It’s best to use fresh eggs. To check if you’re using fresh eggs, place the eggs in a bowl of water. If the eggs sink, then it’s fresh.
3. For several days, these cookies can be kept in an airtight jar.
4. You can keep it inside the refrigerator for a week or freeze baked cookies for a few months to prolong the shelf-life (bring them to room temp before serving).
5. Don’t chill the dough, or it will be too dry and crumbly.
Per Serving: 98.4 calories; fat 5.6g 9% DV; cholesterol 7.8mg 3% DV; sodium 52.3mg 2% DV; protein 3g 6% DV; carbohydrates 10.5g 3% DV.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!