Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid. This was the first recipe I have ever tried. I was about 10 years old when my Grandma taught me this recipe. She said that since I love potatoes so much, it was time for me to learn a very easy recipe that will surely be my favourite! She was right! Now that I am an adult, I still cook this all the time! I always serve this with my favourite toppings. Sour cream, salsa, and a lot of cheese! Yeah, you read it right. Serve it with a generous amount of cheese. Just do it and thank me later! Anyway, I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to modify this recipe to your liking. Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
4 medium potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a large mixing bowl, add the potatoes, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss until well coated.
2. Transfer the potatoes into the Air Fryer basket.
3. Cook for about 30 minutes at 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
4. Flip the potatoes and cook the other side for another 15 minutes or until done. They should be soft.
5. Serve hot with your preferred toppings. Enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container.
Reheat them for about 5 minutes at 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 221 | TOTAL FAT: 7g | SATURATED FAT: 1g | TRANS FAT: 0g | UNSATURATED FAT: 6g | CHOLESTEROL: 0mg | SODIUM: 91mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 37g | FIBER: 4g | SUGAR: 2g | PROTEIN: 4g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!