Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 26 mins | Cook Time: 31 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid! I remember my Grandma used to cook this all the time! Oh, man, you should have seen her worked around the kitchen. She was a wizard! I learned a lot of things from her including this recipe. I so grateful to her for this because now, I get to share it with my friends, and that includes you! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Anyway, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this simple recipe even better! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
2 pounds chicken wings recommend party pack**
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
⅛ teaspoon chilli powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
1. Prepare the air fryer and preheat to 182 degrees C or 360 degrees F.
2. Add all the ingredients for the rub in a small mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
3. Use paper towels to pat dry the chicken wings.
4. Add the chicken wings inside a resealable bag as well as oil. Shake the bag until the chicken wings are well coated with the oil.
5. Arrange the chicken wings into the preheated air fryer.
6. Cook for about 10 minutes on each side.
7. Adjust the heat to 390 degrees F and cook for 6 more minutes or until done.
8. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 191mg | Potassium: 96mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 164IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!