Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 8 mins | Total Time: 13 mins | Yield: 2 Servings
Breakfast or snacks will be awesome again with this Air Fryer Grilled Cheese! I am so glad that I gave this recipe a try because it turned out to be perfect! Now, allow me to share it with you as well! How awesome is that? All you need are these basic ingredients that I know you already have right now! I have listed the directions too so you just have to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you like. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Okay, enough with the long introduction. It is time to go to your kitchen and start prepping! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. Lastly, don’t forget to smile today. Enjoy!
4 slices cheese I used 2 cheddar and 2 Havarti
3 tbsp of butter could also use mayonnaise
4 pieces of sandwich bread
1. Add mayonnaise or butter over one side of the bread, then spread it evenly.
2. Place a slice of bread into the basket of the air fryer.
3. Add 2 slices of cheese over, then top with the other bread.
4. Turn the heat to about 370 degrees F.
5. Cook the sandwiches for about 4 minutes on each side. It should take 8 minutes in total.
6. Remove from the air fryer.
7. Serve right away and enjoy!
Calories: 382kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 104mg | Sodium: 508mg | Potassium: 55mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1086IU | Calcium: 414mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!