Prep Time: 12 mins | Cook Time: 12 mins | Total Time: 24 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
The best appetizer you will ever serve is just 24 minutes away from being achieved! These Air Fryer Onion Rings are perfect to go with wine or beer! They are perfect to eat while watching a movie with your constants! All you need are these basic ingredients and an Air Fryer to do the magic! Try this recipe now. Enjoy!
1/2 c all-purpose flour
1 tsp paprika
1 large yellow or sweet onion, sliced and separated into rings
olive oil spray
1 c Panko crumbs
1/2 c buttermilk
1 tsp salt, divided
2 tbsp olive oil
1. In a mixing bowl, add 1/2 tsp of salt, paprika, and flour. Whisk until well blended.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, add egg and buttermilk. Whisk until well blended.
3. Add 1/4 cup of the flour mixture into the bowl with the buttermilk, then whisk until well blended.
4. In another mixing bowl, add 2 tbsp of oil, Panko crumbs, and 1/2 tsp salt. Whisk until well mixed.
5. Add each onion ring into the flour mixture, buttermilk, and Panko bread crumbs. Shake off any excess. Repeat the process with the rest of the onion rings.
6. Prepare the Air Fryer and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
7. Add the coated onion rings into the basket of the Air Fryer and arrange them in a single layer. Make sure to cook them in batches to prevent overcrowding.
8. Cook the onion rings for about 12 minutes. Make sure to flip them after 6 minutes to cook the other sides. Transfer onto a clean serving plate. Repeat the process with the rest of the onion rings.
9. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Fat 6g 9% | Saturated Fat 1g 6% | Cholesterol 29mg 10% | Sodium 493mg 21% | Potassium 111mg 3% | Carbohydrates 18g 6% | Fiber 1g 4% | Sugars 2g 2% | Protein 4g 8% | Vitamin A 235IU 5% | Vitamin C 1.8mg 2% | Calcium 51mg 5% | Iron 1.2mg 7%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!