Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 50 mins | Total Time: 1 hr
This is by far the best bread I have ever tried! A big thanks to my dear friend, Amanda, for this recipe. I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection. I have listed all the things you will be needing so you just have to follow them for they will guide you to perfection! Try this recipe now and I promise you that it is worth all your time and effort! Have the most wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1/2 cup salted butter
1 cup sugar
1 large Egg
1 cup buttermilk
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. In a mixing bowl, add 1 cup of sugar, butter, and eggs. Beat until well mixed.
2. Add flour, baking soda, and buttermilk. Beat until well combined.
3. In another mixing bowl, add cinnamon and 1/3 cup of sugar. Stir until well combined.
4. Apply cooking spray into a loaf pan.
5. Add half of the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
6. Sprinkle 3/4 of the cinnamon mixture over the batter.
7. Spread the rest of the batter over the cinnamon mixture.
8. Sprinkle the rest of the cinnamon mixture over the second layer of batter.
9. Use a knife to swirl on top of the batter.
10. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
11. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
12. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!