Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This Amish Country Casserole just made my day! I am so glad that I gave this recipe a try because I never would have tasted perfection! Now, allow me to share it with you as well! Just follow these simple steps, and you are good to go! Have a wonderful day, everyone. Enjoy!
1 tablespoon Olive Oil extra-virgin
600 grams canned Tomato Soup, condensed (22.6 ounces)
1 c Milk, (250 ml / 8.45 ounces)
600 grams canned Mushroom Soup, condensed (22.6 ounces)
500 grams of Pasta, your choice (16 ounces)
750 grams Lean Ground Beef, (1 1/2 lbs.)
1/2 teaspoon Paprika
2 teaspoons Garlic, crushed
Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
1/2 teaspoon Dried Parsley
1 Onion, chopped
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a large baking dish.
3. Place a large pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
4. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Put it back to the pot.
5. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
6. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
7. Add the garlic and onion, then sauté until aromatic and soft.
8. Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown.
9. Transfer the mixture into the pot with the cooked pasta together with milk, mushroom soups, tomato, salt, and pepper. Toss everything until well mixed.
10. Move the mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
11. Sprinkle parsley and paprika on top.
12. Place it in the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until done.
13. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
14. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories410 | Total Fat15g | Saturated Fat5g | Trans Fat0g | Unsaturated Fat7g | Cholesterol87mg | Sodium708mg | Carbohydrates32g | Fiber4gSugar4g | Protein35g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!