Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 10 to 12 Servings
I will never get tired of recommending this recipe. It is just too perfect! This cake always makes my late-night conversation with my friends extra special! You have got to give this recipe a try now and prepare to fall in love! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go. Enjoy!
1 package white cake mix (15.25 ounces)
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup water
*1 can(s) apple pie filling (21 ounces)
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1 – 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the cake mix, ground cinnamon, sour cream, eggs, and 1 cup of water. Beat until well combined.
3. Apply cooking spray and sprinkle flour in a 13×9-inch cake pan.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
5. Spoon the pie filling over the batter.
6. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
7. Remove the cake from the oven and allow it to cool for at least 10 minutes at room temperature.
For the Glaze:
1. In a mixing bowl, add the milk and powdered sugar. Stir until well blended. Make sure to add more milk if the texture of the glaze is too thick.
2. Drizzle the glaze over the cooled cake.
3. Allow it to cool completely at room temperature.
4. Slice into even pieces.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Feel free to use a different kind of filling for this recipe.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!