Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 55 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
I love everything about this recipe! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Make sure to read the notes if you want to tweak this recipe to your liking! By the way, be very generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Just do it and thank me later! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1½ lb ground beef
¾ c cooked chopped bacon
2 c shredded cheddar cheese
1 (32-ounces) package frozen tater tots
1 (10.75-ounces) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
1 (16-ounces) container sour cream
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add the ground beef and cook until crumbly and brown. Discard any excess grease.
5. Transfer the browned beef into a mixing bowl as well as the bacon, tater tots, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and cheese soup. Stir until well mixed.
6. Transfer the mixture into the greased pan and spread it evenly.
7. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 50 minutes or until done.
8. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
9. Serve warm and enjoy!
1. Feel free to use turkey bacon instead of regular bacon.
2. Feel free to use a low-fat sour cream for this recipe as well.
3. You can prepare this casserole the night before, then bake it in the morning.
4. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!