Prep Time: 25 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 55 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
The rich flavours infused if this Bacon Pineapple BBQ Chicken is so good! A weekend dish that everyone is going to love! The combination of pineapple, BBQ sauce, cheese, and the rest of the ingredients is way too perfect. Just follow these simple steps, and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you like. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
6 strips bacon cooked and diced
¼ red onion sliced (about ¼ c) + extra
1 c Mozzarella cheese shredded
4 chicken breasts (skinless, boneless)
2 green onions diced
1 c pineapple diced
1 c BBQ sauce
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Place the chicken breasts into a casserole dish.
3. Add BBQ on top of the chicken breasts, then brush each until well coated.
4. Add the pineapple slices over the chicken.
5. Scatter the chopped crispy bacon over the chicken.
6. Add the onion slices and mozzarella cheese over the bacon.
7. Place the casserole dish inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until done. Broil for another 4 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and allow the chicken breasts to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
9. Top each serving with pineapple, red onion, and green onions.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 498 Fat 22g 34% | Saturated Fat 8g 50% | Cholesterol 116mg 39% | Sodium 1261mg 55% | Potassium 742mg 21% | Carbohydrates 36g 12% | Fiber 1g 4% | Sugar 28g 31% | Protein 35g 70% | Vitamin A 465IU 9% | Vitamin C 23.1mg 28% | Calcium 180 mg 18% | Iron 1.4mg 8%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!