Do you love bacon and chicken? How about combining them into one deliciously good dish? It may sound like a dream, but it exists. This Bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed with chicken breast is something out of the ordinary. The combination of chicken breast, cheese, and bacon is what I’ve been dreaming of all my life, and now I’ve found it.
Chicken and cheese are a very common combination, but the cheese is only there for a cheesy flavor in most cases. Some other blend of herbs and spices always seems to handle the flavor, completely overshadowing the cream cheese tart, but that’s not the case in this dish. The ingredients complement each other, thus, resulting in a mouthwatering dish. Try this recipe for Bacon-wrapped cream cheese stuffed with chicken breast, and enjoy.
(2) Boneless skinless chicken breast
4 tbsp cream cheese
1/4 cup Pepperjack cheese, shredded
2 tbsp green onion, chopped
(4 to 8) pieces of bacon
1. Cut chicken into (4) equal size pieces, and then pound breast to about 1/4″ thick.
Add and mix softened cream cheese, chopped green onions, and shredded pepper jack cheese. Then put 1/4 of this mixture into the middle of each piece of chicken.
2. From the long side, roll the chicken breast up, and keep the cheese mixture to the middle.
3. Roll and wrap 1 to 2 slices of bacon around the chicken breast, and, if necessary, secure with a toothpick.
4. It is enough to have one piece of bacon wrapped around each breast. Yet (2) bits of bacon surround the chicken for each breast and are excellent.
5. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees F.
6. Then broil topside for about 5 minutes to fully brown and crisp bacon. Turn over each breast and broil for an additional 3 minutes or so to crisp the edges.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!