Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 2 hrs | Total Time: 2 hrs 20 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This sinful treat will surely satisfy all your cravings for greasy food today! You have got to give this one a try, I’m telling you! Serve it as is or over rice, and you have yourself a meal to remember! Have a wonderful day, friends! Don’t forget to share this with your loved ones as well. Enjoy!
2 Pork Tenderloins trimmed
2 tablespoons of Dijon Mustard
2 pounds. of Bacon
¼ c of Maple Syrup
1 tablespoon of Sea Salt
1 tablespoon of Black Pepper
½ tablespoon of Garlic Powder
½ tablespoon of Onion Powder
½ tablespoon of Smoked Paprika
½ tablespoon of Brown Sugar
1. Prepare the pork tenderloins and discard excess fat.
2. Rub Dijon mustard all over the pork tenderloins.
3. Add all the seasonings into a mixing bowl, then whisk until well mixed.
4. Rub the pork tenderloins with mixed seasonings.
5. Place the tenderloins inside the fridge to rest for at least 15 minutes.
6. Arrange 8 bacon strips that are parallel to parchment paper.
7. Arrange bacon slices in a vertical pattern over the first batch of bacon strips.
8. Repeat the process until you created a weave to cover the tenderloins.
9. Put tenderloin on the bottom, then roll to wrap it with the weaved bacon strips.
10. Use butcher twine to truss.
11. Place it inside the fridge to rest for 15 minutes.
12. Prepare the grill and preheat to 125 degrees C or 250 degrees F.
13. Place the pork loin over the preheated grill and cook for 2 hours.
14. Brush the maple syrup over the pork loin and cook for a few more minutes until it caramelizes.
15. Remove from the grill and allow it to rest for at least 10 minutes at room temperature.
16. Slice into even pieces.
17. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!