Brownies are an all-time favorite dessert for many, but have you ever tried giving them a twist with the richness of Bailey’s Irish Cream? Introducing Baileys Brownies – a fusion of decadent chocolate and the unmistakable flavor of Baileys. The creamy liqueur adds a delightful depth, making these brownies perfect for celebrations, get-togethers, or simply when you’re craving a treat with a little something extra. Let’s embark on this delightful baking journey!
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp of instant espresso powder
- 1/3 cup (heaping) of bittersweet or dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup of Baileys Irish Cream
- Additional ingredients not specified in the original recipe (like butter, flour, sugar, eggs, vanilla, salt, baking soda). You might need to refer to a standard brownie recipe for quantities.
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350°F (175°C). Prepare an 8×8-inch baking pan by lining it with tin foil. Lightly spray the foil with cooking spray.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and butter. Microwave on high in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval until the chocolate is fully melted. Set this mixture aside to cool.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder, salt, and baking soda. Set this dry mixture aside.
- Once the chocolate and butter mixture has cooled slightly, whisk in the eggs, sugar, Baileys, and vanilla until smooth.
- Gradually incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet mixture, stirring until just combined.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan, spreading it evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool. If desired, dust the top with powdered (confectioners’) sugar for a touch of sweetness and an elegant finish.
Baileys Brownies are not just any brownies; they’re a celebration of flavors in every bite. The hint of espresso deepens the chocolate taste, while the Baileys bring a creamy, luxurious touch. Pair them with a glass of milk, coffee, or even a shot of Baileys on the side for a truly indulgent experience. If you love this recipe, don’t forget to share it with friends and family. We’d also love to hear your feedback and any variations you tried!