Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 12 mins | Total Time: 22 mins | Yield: 5 Servings
In less than 30 minutes, this Baked Cod Recipe with Lemon and Garlic will surely give you a smile of satisfaction! Every bite of this delicious treat is so perfect that you would want to eat it pretty much all the time. Try this recipe now!
¼ c chopped fresh parsley leaves
1.5-pound Cod fillet pieces, 4-6 pieces
5 garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp melted butter
5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
5 tbsp fresh lemon juice
½ tsp black pepper
¾ tsp ground cumin
⅓ c all-purpose flour
1 tsp ground coriander
¾ tsp salt
¾ tsp sweet Spanish paprika
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add olive oil, lemon juice, and melted butter. Stir until well blended.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, add the spices, pepper, salt, and all-purpose flour. Whisk until well blended.
4. Use paper towels to pat dry the fish.
5. Coat the fish with the lemon sauce dip, then into the flour mixture. Remove any excess flour by shaking it.
6. Place a large cast-iron skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
7. Add 2 tbsp olive oil and allow it to become hot.
8. Add the fish, then sear each side for a few minutes just until brown. Transfer onto a baking sheet.
9. Add minced garlic into the remaining lemon sauce, then stir until well blended.
10. Pour the sauce over the fish and spread it evenly.
11. Place the baking sheet inside the oven and bake the fish for about 10 minutes or until fork-tender.
12. Remove from the oven, then sprinkle parsley on top to garnish.
13. Serve right away and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 2 or 3 days or 1 month in the freezer.
Calories: 319.3 kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.6g | Protein: 25.8g | Fat: 19.8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 70.6mg | Sodium: 466.1mg | Potassium: 641.5mg | Fiber: 1.2g | Sugar: 0.5g | Vitamin A: 603.3IU | Vitamin C: 14.2mg | Calcium: 45.3mg | Iron: 1.7mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!