Serves: 6 to 8 | Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 30mins
Baked spaghetti is incredible on its own, but adding cream cheese to it takes it to a whole different level. I love cream cheese anyway, and it gives this wonderful casserole a special, delicious flavor. This Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti is a family favorite, and we’ve been making this for a while now. It is in our daily rotation of dinner, and we all love this. How can a hearty, meaty spaghetti and cheese casserole go wrong? You just couldn’t. Try it out, and you’ll love it just as much as we do.
(12 oz) spaghetti
(1) (24 oz) jar prepared spaghetti sauce
1 lb ground beef, lean
1/2 cup diced green pepper
1/2 cup diced onions
1/2 cup grated carrots
1 tsp Italian seasoning
(1) clove garlic, minced
(8 oz) cream cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Cook the spaghetti noodles, just refer to the directions provided on the package.
2. Drain the noodles, then add in the cream cheese right away and stir until well mixed.
3. Add and put a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add in ground beef, onions, green peppers, garlic, and grated carrots.
5. Add in the Italian seasoning, and then stir until well mixed.
6. Remove the excess oil, and then add in spaghetti sauce.
7. Grease a Pyrex 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
8. Add in a little amount of the hamburger. Arrange in on the bottom part of the pyrex.
9. Add in spaghetti into the sauce.
10. Then, add in the remaining hamburger mixture on top of the spaghetti.
11. Add and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top, followed by the mozzarella cheese.
12. Add and put inside the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until cooked through and bubbly.
13. Take it away from the oven and let it sit for at least 5 minutes at room temperature to cool. Serve and enjoy.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!