Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 16 Servings
Melt in-your-mouth treats, these Banana Blondies are to die for! I can’t believe how smooth these delicious treats are! The amazing taste of the banana complement perfectly well with the rest of the ingredients! Try this recipe now and prepare to be amazed. Enjoy!
1 c flour
1/2 c mashed banana (1 medium banana)
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 c light brown sugar
1/2 c butter, melted and if desired browned
Brown Sugar Frosting
2 tablespoons milk
1 c powdered sugar
1/2 c light brown sugar
1/4 c butter
For the Blondies:
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to an 8×8-inch baking dish.
3. Add sugar and melted butter into the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat until well blended.
4. Add vanilla and egg, then beat again until well mixed.
5. Add the banana, flour, and salt. Stir until well mixed.
6. Transfer the batter to the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
7. Place the baking dish inside the preheated oven and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
8. Remove from the oven and cool at room temperature.
For the Brown Sugar Frosting:
1. Place a saucepan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add butter and allow it to melt.
3. Add milk and brown sugar, then stir until well blended. Allow the mixture to boil.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
5. Add powdered sugar and stir until well blended.
6. Pour the frosting over the blondies and spread it evenly. Let the frosting set in for a few minutes.
7. Slice into even pieces.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 151 Sugar: 20.1 g Sodium: 128.2 mg Fat: 4.8 g Carbohydrates: 26.3 g Protein: 1.8 g Cholesterol: 11.9 mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!